BFULL Pop up Beach Tent Review
Thanks for taking the time to read our UK review of the very popular instant BFULL pop up beach tent. This model is well priced online and you can find this one for under £20.
That is higher that the average price for most pop up tents. This pop up tent is deigned for camping and hiking, and for the parks rather than for the beach. It can be used at the beach of course as well as for camping and fishing.
- This pop up tent is suitable for 1 or 2 persons
- Weighs 2.2 lbs
- It offers SPF 50 UV protection
- This tent is also watertight
- This sun tent has a curtain on the back, with mesh for ventilation and helps stop insects getting in
- The tent also has a door in its front which can be closed which is good for privacy
- The beach tent comes with 10 steel ground stakes and 4 ropes in order to to provide better stability on the windy days.
- This tent is covered with a silver coated fabric with a UV rating 50+
- The door has a zipper which helps stop the sand come in
- There is a sand pocket on each side which can be filled at the beach to help keep the tent down
- The material is 170T
BFULL Pop up Beach Tent Pros and Cons
Our Verdict on the BFULL Pop up Beach Tent
- There are over 350 online reviews for this pop up tent so it sells extremely well
- Buyers have given this model an 86% buyer satisfaction rating which is excellent
- Buyers used this tent for simple picnics at the park, at the beach, as a small sleeping tent, and even as a simple play tent
- There are a couple of inside pockets but there is no hanging hook