Best Action Camera Under £100
Thanks for taking the time to read our reviews of the best action camera for under £100, that is currently available on the UK market. The good news is that there are lots to choose from.
However, in our reviews we only ever look at the top 2 buyer rated products. So in this article, we look at the winner and the runner up for the best action camera under £100.
We could show you a top 10 list, but let's be honest, you want to know about the best one, and not a lot of other information that clouds your buying decision. We like to add a runner up though, as most of our readers have told us, that they prefer one or two choices.
At this website we specialise in doing a lot of UK based product research. While it is nice to know what is happening globally, it really doesn't help our readers, when they are looking to buy a product such as an action camera, here in the United Kingdom.
To achieve this, we have completed a lot of research by visiting the different websites that sell these types of action cameras. On those websites, buyers have the opportunity to rate the products that they buy. Usually that is either as a star rating such as Amazon, or a 1-5 rating, and sometimes a 1-10 rating.
We collect and examine those important buyer ratings and then work out an average buyer satisfaction rating, which we score out of 100%. You will then see that score shown below in the summary review for the top 2 action cameras.
We also give you a general description of each camera, and then a summarised section on what the buyers liked, and what they didn't like.
Gold Choice - AKASO Brave 4 Action Camera
- This action camera features 4K/24fps, 2K/30fps and 1080P/60FPS video resolution and 20MP photos
- You can adjust the view angle of this action camera between 170°, 140°, 110°, and 70°
- Comes with a smart gyroscope for anti-shaking and image stabilization
- You can also share and edit videos using the free app (Camking)
- The Wifi signal ranges up to 10 meters and also has an HDMI port that allows you to connect it with television
- It has a waterproof case and your action camera fits inside so as you can dive below 30 meters - ideal for swimming, surfing, diving
- Has a 2'' IPS screen allows you to preview the video in action camera
- Also comes with 2 rechargeable batteries, remote control wristband and 19 accessories kit
- Each battery can record up to 90 minutes
What Buyers Liked
- 80% of all buyers gave this a full 5 star (100%) review
- Almost every buyer was impressed with the quality of this action camera for the price they had paid
- The majority of buyers said that this was easy to set up and also very easy to use
- Overall buyers liked the sound aspect, though a few said it could sound a bit muffled inside the waterproof case
- Buyers liked the wide range of useful accessories
What Buyers Disliked
- 3% of all buyers gave this camera a bad review
- A few buyers said the housing of the camera leaked water
- Some buyers said that the overall construction is rather poor
Runner Up - Victure Actioncam
- This Victure action camera is 4K UHD Video and 20MP
- You can view clearly your footage on 4K TV
- By using the waterproof case, you can dive up to 40 metres
- Has a 2 inch LCD screen for live viewing
- Also is Wifi enabled so as you can transfer videos and images to your phone for editing on the App OKCAM
- With WDR feature on, Victure underwater camcorder improves the overall exposure and takes a more natural looking shot
- Has a 170 degree wide field of view
- Has time lapse recording, motion detection, gyroscope, night scene, ISO sensitivity, 4X Zoom, car mode, fpv mode
- Comes with a 12-month warranty
What Buyers Liked
- 85% of all buyers gave this a full 5 star (100%) review
- Many buyers stated that this wasn't a Go Pro, but for the money, it was much better than they had expected
- Buyers liked both the picture and the sound quality
- Buyers loved the accessories and 2 batteries
- Buyers seemed to like the weight of this camera
- Buyers also liked the comprehensive manual and recommended reading it to avoid problems
What Buyers Disliked
- 6% of all buyers gave this camera a bad review
- A few buyers said that company offers no support on their product
- Some buyers thought the pictures and video were ok but found it unreliable
- A few buyers said the camera kept freezing
So those are the top 2 cameras that we could find according to buyers online. We think that these are good alternatives to the much more expensive options out there.
You might also be interested in our article on the best action camera for under £50, which you can read by clicking on this link.
If nothing else, hopefully that has helped narrow down your choices for the best action camera under £100 that is available on the UK marketplace.