Best Action Camera Under £50
Thanks for taking the time to read our reviews of the best action camera for under £50, that is currently available on the UK market. The good news is that there are plenty to choose from.
However, in our reviews we only ever look at the top 2 buyer rated products. So in this article, we look at the winner and the runner up for the best action camera under £50.
We could show you a top 10 list, but let's be honest, you want to know about the best one, and not a lot of other information that clouds your buying decision. We like to add a runner up though, as most of our readers have told us, that they prefer one or two choices.
At this website we specialise in doing a lot of UK based product research. While it is nice to know what is happening globally, it really doesn't help our readers, when they are looking to buy a product such as an action camera, here in the United Kingdom.
To achieve this, we have completed a lot of research by visiting the different websites that sell these types of action cameras. On those websites, buyers have the opportunity to rate the products that they buy. Usually that is either as a star rating such as Amazon, or a 1-5 rating, and sometimes a 1-10 rating.
We collect and examine those important buyer ratings and then work out an average buyer satisfaction rating, which we score out of 100%. You will then see that score shown below in the summary review for the top 2 action cameras.
We also give you a general description of each camera, and then a summarised section on what the buyers liked, and what they didn't like.
Gold Choice - Apeman Action Camera
- This Apeman action camera has professional 4K/30fps video and 16MP image
- It has an anti-shake feature
- It has a 2-inch screen and 170°wide angle lens
- It is also Wifi enabled - Download App ( iSmart DV ) on your phone or tablet and connect it to your camera
- This camera supports time-lapse, looping video, burst photos and continuous lapse
- This camera comes with 2.4G remote control, 2*1050 rechargerable batteries, IP68 waterproof case and a mounting kits, suitable for a helmet, bicycles, wrist, etc.
- Comes with a 30-days money back and 12 months warranty
What Buyers Liked
- 93% of all buyers gave this a full 5 star (100%) review
- Almost every buyer was impressed with the quality of this action camera for the price they had paid
- The majority of buyers said that this was very easy to use
- Buyers also loved the Wifi functionality for watching on a larger screen
- Most buyers said the battery life was enough for a full day
- Buyers said this was a good alternative to the much more expensive big brand names like GoPro
What Buyers Disliked
- 1% of all buyers gave this camera a bad review
- A few buyers thought that the battery life could have been better
- Some buyers liked the video quality but thought the picture quality was poor
Runner Up - Crosstour Wifi Action Camera
- This Crosstour action camera is a 1080p full HD Action Cam - 12MP to make sure you capture high quality pictures and videos easily
- It has a 170 degree wide-angle lens that allows you to shoot wider scenes
- Has a 30 metre underwater camera with a waterproof case
- Comes with a Wifi sport's cam using the "iSmart DV" APP - This has resolution setting, video recording, and deleting files
- Has a 2 Inch LCD Helmet Camera
- Also has 18 mounting accessories that can meet most demands such as cycling, motorcycling, surfing, diving, skiing, snorkeling, etc.
What Buyers Liked
- 78% of all buyers gave this a full 5 star (100%) review
- Many buyers stated that the video quality set on 1080 -30fps is excellent
- Many buyers said that the sound was very sharp, and that the microphone picks every thing up with no distortion
- Buyers liked the 3 modes action video cam, dash cam and photo camera
- Overall buyers thought that for the money this was excellent value
What Buyers Disliked
- 5% of all buyers gave this camera a bad review
- A few buyers said that the camera broke after a few uses and had to be returned
- A few buyers said the battery life is dreadful
- A number of buyers said they could not get it to work
So those are the top 2 cameras that we could find according to buyers online. We think that these are great alternatives to the much more expensive options out there.
You might also be interested in our article on the best action camera under £100 which you can read by clicking on this link.
If nothing else, hopefully that has helped narrow down your choices for the best action camera under £50 that is available on the UK marketplace.