Thanks for taking your time to read our detailed review of the Ninja Soup Maker and Blender which is currently the number one buyer rated soup maker on the UK marketplace.
This is a blender style soup maker with the model number HB150UK, and is designed to be able to make home made soup in just a few minutes. We should point out that although this is currently the highest buyer rated soup maker, it is also one of the most expensive on the UK market.
The average cost of a soup maker is around £40-60, whereas this Ninja model, is about double that price. The reason for that is that is actually much more than just a soup maker.
It can also be used to make sauces, jams, smoothies and much more. If you are just looking for a soup maker, then we would recommend checking out our top 10 list of soup makers by clicking here.
However, if you want to find out more about this Ninja model, then please read on. We cover this product in a lot of detail below.
Who Buys the Ninja Soup Maker?
The majority of online buyers who actually purchased this product did so because they were familiar with the brand name, and they wanted an appliance that could make soup, but could also be used for a wider variety of cooking options.
This soup maker can make soup in around 20 minutes, but you should allow about 30-35 minutes as you have to chop up the vegetables etc so with preparation time it is roughly a 30 minute process.
Many people bought this one though as they liked using or had used the Ninja blender and were highly impressed with what it could do.
The video below lasts about 30 minutes, but it does show what this Ninja blender can do.
How Online Buyers Rate the Ninja Soup Maker
Based on 2,000+ online buyer reviews
87% gave this a 5 star reviews
2% of buyers gave this a poor review
What Online Buyers say about the Ninja
We know that online buyers rate this soup maker very highly as it has a very high buyer satisfaction rating. In this section we dig a little deeper and below we have summarised what buyers had to say about the maker.
This should give you a little more insight into what buyers liked and didn't like about this product.
Ninja Soup Maker Important Information
- Measures 21.9 x 18.5 x 45.7 cm and weighs 7.18 Kg
- It has a 1.7 litre capacity which is enough to make 6 lunch size helpings of soup
- It has a 1000 watt motor so very powerful, heats up quickly and is excellent at blending
- The jug is heat resistant so will not crack at high temperatures
- It has a built-in heating element and that allows you to chop, sauté, blend and cook inside the actual blender, and that can really improve the taste of the soups
- There are 10 programs which take all the guess work out of cooking
- Comes with a tamper, cleaning brush and recipe guide
- This will make chunky and smooth soups in about 20 minutes
- Can also be used to make sauces, jams, frozen drinks, desserts, smoothies, pasta sauces, jam, chutney, chunky dips, chocolate fondue, rich hot chocolate, healthy fruit smoothies, frozen cocktails, ice-cold milkshakes and sorbets
- There are pulse, pause and blend patterns combined with precise temperature controls
- If you prefer there are also 6 manual settings
- There is a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- It also has a splash free lid with built-in measuring cup
- Finally to make life easier it also has a cleaning program that rinses out the jug at the touch of a button
Our Opinion on the Ninja Soup Maker
This soup maker did come out as the number one choice on our top 10 list of soup makers, so clearly online buyers rate this one the highest
If you have not used one of these before then the noise they make can be quite loud so just be aware of that.
The jug is also quite heavy as it is made of very strong heat resistant glass
This of course can be used for much more than just making soup.
96% buyer satisfaction based on 2,000+ online buyer reviews
This is clearly an excellent choice but the big disadvantage is of course the high price point. You do get a lot of value for money, but it is expensive. As we mentioned earlier, if you simply want a soup maker then there are much cheaper options available.
You can check out our top 10 soup maker list by clicking here
The key features of this one are that is it much more than a soup maker. You can also blend cold ingredients to enjoy ice-cool smoothies, frozen drinks, milkshakes and desserts. The programs take the guess work out and it even cleans itself.
The brand itself gets an excellent reputation and their customer service is also very good. You will certainly not be disappointed should you buy the Ninja soup maker and blender.
The Ninja Brand
The Ninja brand originates in the USA but it is fair to say they now have a very good Global reputation. They are part of JS Global and the 3rd largest small household appliances company.
They are best known for their blenders, processors and air fryers but they also make a range of other small appliances such as soup makers. They design all of their products for speed, power and ease of use.
Their sister company is Shark who are also well known for their premium home cleaning products.