Active Era Pop Up Beach Tent Review
Thanks for taking the time to read our UK review of the very popular Active Era pop up beach tent. This model is well priced online and you can find this one for under £30.
That is slightly higher that the average price for most pop up tents. This makes an ideal sun shelter and has many other useful outdoor uses.
- This beach tent is lined with a UPF 50+ UV protective material (170T)
- This tent has an automatic pop-up design
- This model offers shelter from summer winds and sand pockets
- The pegs keep the tent safely weighted down to the ground
- It has an open door design and rear mesh window for ventilation
- It weighs 0.98 Kg and packs away into a small 45 x 45 x 3 cm bag
- This is considered to be a spacious 2-person pop-up beach tent
- It has a UV protective silver lining with a UPF rating of 50+
- It is made from a water resistant fabric that will offer shelter against light rain.
- The groundsheet is long enough for adults to lie down and relax
- It comes with 6 pegs and also has external pockets that you can fill with sand if at the beach
Active Era Pop Up Beach Tent Pros and Cons
Our Verdict on the Active Era Pop Up Beach Tent
- There are over 100 online reviews for this pop up tent so it sells really well
- Buyers have given this model a 94% buyer satisfaction rating which is excellent
- This type of tent proves very useful especially if you have small children or a dog and allows them to get out of the sun
- This is also useful for any adult who prefers to stay out of the direct sunlight but does not want to miss out on the outdoor activity