BestFire Outdoor Automatic Pop up Tent Review
Thanks for taking the time to read our UK review of the BestFire outdoor automatic pop up tent. This is a sun shelter beach tent with a canopy, that is also ideal for outdoor activities such as festivals, camping, fishing and picnics.
- This pop up tent will keep 90% UV far away from you.
- It is suitable for 2-3 people and measures 165 x 150 x 110 cm
- It comes in a carry bag with handles
- Simply pop up when ready to use, and then fold it back down to store, no assembly required
- It has a mesh window for ventilation
- It also has inner pockets and a hanging loop inside the tent which helps keep belongings safe and organized
- This tent weighs about 2.2 lb. It is blue in colour and the material is a 190T silver coated fabric polyester nylon.
- The tent is water resistant.
- It has a 50+ UPF rating for sun protection
- It has a roller shutter, which stops the wind and sand from blowing in. It comes with 6 metal ground stakes.
- To open you throw it upwards and it will open automatically You can then use the tent pegs to help make the tent stable.
- It folds away by folding the tent in half, and then bending the tent with your foot standing on the bottom. You then hold the tent and fold it alternately then move your foot. After that put the tent into a cookie shape and put it in the bag.
BestFire Outdoor Automatic Pop up Tent Pros & Cons
Our Verdict on the BestFire Outdoor Automatic Pop up Tent
- As a basic pop up tent this is a good enough choice. The big issue seems to be that for some people it seems hard enough to fold back up. There are just too many people saying that to ignore.
- However some said that it is easy enough as long as you follow the instructions.
- Most buyers thought that this was good value for money.
- They really did like the fact that it had a zip at the front, where people could get changed in private when in a public area.