Zenoplige Pop Up Tent Review
Thanks for taking the time to read our UK review of the very popular Zenoplige pop up tent. This model is well priced online and you can find this one for under £25.
That is the average price for most pop up tents. This makes an ideal sun shelter for your children or even your pet. It also offers UPF 50+ UV protection.
- This is a 1 Kg lightweight pop up tent that comes with a carry bag
- It is ideal for backpacking, camping, the beach or your back garden
- Opens in one second
- It has 2 large side mesh windows for ventilation
- The tent is lined with a UPF 50+ UV protective material and waterproof fabric
- The structure is stable and uses a flat wire pole and 6 galvanised nail style pegs
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- The beauty of all pop up tents is that they pop up automatically and this one instantly opens and sets in seconds.
- When twisted into a figure 8 it can then be loaded into the carrying bag
- This one works really well for that even in the wind and sand
- It is suitable for 2 adults or 3 children
- It is also waterproof
- The mesh material helps keep insects out
- Measures 65 x 59 x 40 inch (L x W x H) and weighs 2. 2 lbs
Zenoplige Pop Up Tent Pros and Cons
Our Verdict on the Zenoplige Pop Up Tent
- This tent gets the highest buyer ratings from the many online buyers.
- Buyers used it for a variety of uses from indoor use as a play house, and for the many outdoor activities such as trips to the park, beach trips, festivals and in the garden
- According to the vast majority of buyers this beach pop up tent is well made and well designed.