Breville VKJ755 Impressions Kettle UK Review
Thanks for taking the time to read our UK review of the Breville VKJ755 Impressions kettle. This model is well priced online and you can usually find this one for under £30.
This is also the second best selling kettle in the UK.
Key Features of the Breville VKJ755
It has a very eye catching ridged texture design with a high gloss finish and polished chrome accents, which does make it stand out from the crowd.
It is available in four colours which are: white, black, red or cream
- This kettle has a rear water window which is really useful when it comes to filling this one up
- It has a 1.7 L capacity (3 pints) that can boil between 6-8 cups
- It sits on a 360 degree rotational swivel base and can be lifted off for pouring - suits both left and right handed people
- It also has a removable lime scale filter, which can be rinsed and then re-used
- There is wrap-around cord storage in base
- It has a lift off lid
- On the base there are non-slip feet that stop the base from moving around
- It comes with a 1 year warranty which is typical for most brands
- Measures 16.2 x 20.7 x 25.5 cm
- Weighs 1.14 Kg
- 3,000 watts which means that it boils pretty quickly
- Water level indicator
The Breville Brand
Breville became very well known in the UK in the 1980s when they invented the sandwich toaster. Breville now make kettles, toasters and Irons, as well as a range of food preparation products such as blenders, food processors, juicers and many others.
Breville is a part of Jarden Consumer Solutions (Europe) Limited. They are an Australian company.
Breville VKJ755 Buyer Ratings
- Overall buyers have given this kettle an average 90% buyer satisfaction
- 78% of all buyers gave this kettle a 5 star review
- 5% of all buyers gave this a bad review
Just below we have summarised what those buyers had to say.
Breville VKJ755 Impressions Kettle Review Pros and Cons
Video Review of the Breville VKJ755
We looked for a good video review for this kettle, and found this one on YouTube. It is certainly worth a quick watch.
Our Verdict on the Breville VKJ755 Impressions Kettle Review
- There are over 3.000 online reviews for this kettle so it is by quite a way one of the biggest selling kettles in the UK
- Buyers have given this model a 90% buyer satisfaction rating which is good
- There are however 1 in every 20 buyers who are not that happy with this kettle
Overall though this Breville kettle gets a very high 90% buyer satisfaction. The inside of the kettle is made from plastic, and at the beginning you may get a little taste of that.
For most buyers that disappeared after 3-4 boils of the kettle. That is normal for most kettle that are made from a plastic interior.
The big thing about this kettle is that it does boil fast, and it looks great. It is also good that there are a choice of colours. That allows people to try and match it in with their kitchen.
This kettle can also be bought as a matching set with a toaster for those who like to match their small kitchen appliances.